Thursday, November 26, 2009

Human supremacy

This is not opportune time to write blog, running late . Have to leave for conference before that have to finish one cash flow. I was just listening to Madhushala by Mana dey and something hit my mind. I recollected his interview with Shekhar gupta on walk the talk , the gist of that interview was following ." Even though I have sang less songs than Kishore kumar and Mohd rafi, but I have sang quality songs , which were difficult to sing " In essence he wanted to emphasis the point he was a better singer, I am not qualified to comment whether he is or not ...But I want to draw one conclusion out of it and i.e Human being finds ways and means to differentiate himself/herself and create an aura in Mind that they are not only different but better . I wonder if this is the major cause of conflicts in relationship, family, states, Institutions, countries..... to big question to be dealth at this canvas......
Perhaps ..next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment