Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fragmented school Memories

I recently met Nik nanda, he is DOSCO - word referred for Alumni of The Doon School .His passion, nostalgia , reminiscence for that school is inexplicable. Relating it to me I wondered which school I can relate with ...enn koul public school , bana mohalla where I started my schooling , tyndale biscoe ,lal chowk where I spend few months or st peters which I joined in Jammu second shift after our Forced/Voluntary/ or perceived short exodus ,( which seems to be a exodus till my death).. or pragmatic school at miran sahib or Luthra academy. A fragmented cluster is created in my mind when I try to draw a graphic picture of my School experience, post speaking to Nik I wonder which school I could relate identify with ....tried my level best in this hectic schedule to rummage my memories and find the answer ...Alas, I could find None....Post migration times were turbulent and circumstances never allowed you to enjoy that particular phase i.e adolescent schooling days.....But I wish Roch,my son,would be able to do that ....

3 comments:

  1. Oye Moza....It The Doon School. Correct spelling please as hurtful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Raju,
    Heard about enn koul public school after about 30 years. The name of the school itself is nostalgic. If possible Raju please contact me on sumomaruti@sify.com
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey,
    if your talking about enn koul school fateh kadal.
    i and my brother have studied there as well.. :)
    "Abid" :)

    ReplyDelete